Paradigm Republishing Guidelines
- Any material may only be republished after consultation with us and the original author(s). Please contact us for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Essays on Paradigm are published under Attribution-No Derivatives 4.0 International(CC BY-ND 4.0) license, with the following conditions:
- Republished material should be credited to the original author(s), and with a link back to Paradigm’s home page.
- No part of the material may be altered
- No material or any part of it may be republished for commercial purposes
- Full details of the conditions of CC BY-ND 4.0 can be found here.
- Any images or other media may only be republished after consultation and verification from us, the original author(s) and commercial providers (if any).
- Paradigm must be credited at the beginning of the republished essay in the following format:
- Material on Paradigm may be used for educational purposes, subjected to Copyright and Fair Use guidelines. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require clarification to using material from Paradigm for non-commercial purposes.